||[Oct. 20th, 2012|08:44 pm]
General Rules Updated on 01/14/13 - Please read them over before asking a question or placing your order.
- I will request your payment in 2 days after your commitment to purchase. Rule breakers will be banned from my sales.
- I will send you the invoice for the items you purchased via comment mostly. Please keep your comment notification on.
- I only accept Paypal at this time. My Paypal address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you send your payment on Paypal, please put your LJ-name in the subject and what you bought in the note.
- Shipping depends on the total weight of the item and where you live. Always ask for a total before committing to buy.
- I ship from Pennsylvania, United States.
- I ship internationally.
- I will ship your items usually on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, or weekends.
- I am NOT responsible for damaged or lost items once they are shipped. I will try my best packing your items securely. If the PO at your place does not treat packages well, I recommend you to add up an insurance.
- Items come from a smoke-free and pet-free house.
- Items, otherwise noted, are in good BUT used condition. Always ask for the condition of a certain item if you care much. I will go back and check it out for you.
- My community feedback can be found >>HERE<<. And new ones >>HERE<<.
- Sales permission granted by denkimouse on 01/28/2011
20% OFF LOWEST LISTED PRICE TILL MON JAN 21ST, 2013( KidsCollapse )
( LotCollapse )
( Battle museum figuresCollapse )
( BattriosCollapse )
|Auction for some decent pose-able figures
||[Sep. 21st, 2012|05:10 pm]
Hi, fellow collectors. Today I bring you guys six well-made Pokemon pose-able figures made by TAKARA TOMY in 2004. They have been well kept and on display only in my hand. However, they do have little paint lost, especially for Blastoise, which has a crack on the right side of his belly; but this not affect the overall assembling and posing for the figure. One more note: Suicune was manufactured in 2010 so she is as new as you can see.|
( General rulesCollapse )
( More picturesCollapse )
||[Jan. 30th, 2011|09:10 pm]
This will be the feedback thread of purchase/ sales for pegasus2010.
Please summary the overall rating in the subject like: positive/neutral/negative.
In the comment, any format of detailed experience during the transaction will be welcomed. :)